The data controller for this website is Hoteza d.o.o., Croatia, Zagreb (City of Zagreb) Strojarska cesta 20, VAT No: 37501324546.
We process personal data for the six following purposes:
- the (technical) maintenance, analytics, and improvement of our website,
- when we maintain contact with you over the telephone, post, or e-mail regarding our services (e.g. to create our offer) and products,
- management of our customer base,
- the regular business operations,
- sending the newsletter via e-mail to our clients, business associates, and persons who gave their consent for this purpose
- recruitment and employment purposes.
Use of the Website
We host our website on WordPress and use JetPack as a tool to back up our data. What type of cookies are used for what, which data is collected, as well as how long it is stored, how you can opt-out please see on following links
Maintenance and Improvement of our Website
You can find more information about Google Analytics by visiting the following website Google Policies for Partner Sites.
Our website also uses the following tools and services for tracking you visits and our ads on it:
- HotJar-> for user behavior
- Facebook pixel-> for ad management and analytics
- Linkedin analytics -> for ad management and analytics
- HubSpot-> for website inquiries for marketing purposes
If you give us your contact details via the contact form on our website or when you contact us by e-mail or telephone
- (i.e. FOR SALE CONTACT FORM: Full Name, Company, Country, Industry, Lend Surface, E-mail, Role in Company, Phone, Crop Types, Surface Unit, and your Message
- FOR MEDIA CONTACT FORM: Full Name, Email, Company, Website, and Your Message
- FOR CAREERS TAB we use our partner services Talentlyft services and collect, process and store data with them)
- FOR GENERAL CONTACT FORM: Full Name, Email, Company, Website, and Your Message),
we will only use them to contact you, create an offer for cooperation or similar.
- If you purchase one of our products or services, we will also use your email address to inform you about important updates by email and to advise you on how to get the most out of our products.
- If you do not wish to receive these e-mails, please unsubscribe via the unsubscribe button at the bottom of each e-mail.
- You can use the contact form on our website to contact us for cooperation or apply for a job opening.
Due to some of our legal obligations, we process contact, payment, and communication data of (former) customers for our regular business operations. We send invoices, keep accounts, and store correspondence with (former) customers on our e-mail server and in online work folders. We store data in accordance with the relevant laws (e.g. Accounting Act – 11 years).
Based on legitimate interest, we process contact data (company name, contact person’s name, e-mail address, company address) of our (potential) customers in order to track and analyze the sale of our products and services for no longer than 11 years.
Lawfulness of Processing
Personal data may be processed only if there is a legal ground for doing so. Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we process personal data on the following legal grounds:
- Consent: If you are not our customer, you can give consent for receiving our newsletter.
- Recruitment/employment: when applying for a job with us we will collect, process your data only for that purpose.
- Contracts/pre-contractual agreements: when you, as a customer, purchase products and/or services from us or want to do so, and it is necessary for us to process your personal data to be able to do so.
- Legal obligation: if we receive a legitimate claim to provide data to a competent authority. We are also legally obliged to keep personal data in our financial records for a certain period of time, in accordance with tax and accounting legislation.
- Legitimate interest: if you have been a customer in the past or we have sent you an offer, we will retain your contact details 11 years after the last instance of our contact to be able to contact you in the future for possible follow-up projects/offers. Also, on the grounds of legitimate interest, we send news re offer our services and products to our customers.
Recipients of Personal Data
We do not provide or share any personal data with third parties unless we are legally obligated to do so. We store such data only stored internally in our G Suite (Google Drive) and we keep them protected by state-of-the-art technology.
Transfer of Data
The Internet is a global environment. Using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Any such transfer is made in accordance with regulatory requirements that ensure such transfer and/or country maintains the same level of personal data protection.
We opted for industry-approved storage providers with the highest privacy and data security standards.
We do not store personal data longer than it is necessary for the purpose for which we obtained it. This assessment is based on the type of personal data, the product or service for which we have obtained the data, and what you, as the data subject, can reasonably expect as a retention period (e.g. business operations – data is stored for no longer than 11 years since the termination of business cooperation, newsletter data until consent withdrawal, recruitment/potential employment purposes up to 1 year, etc.).
We have enabled encryption of the traffic on our website. This makes the data traffic between you and our web server unreadable, so that third persons have no access to it. We also made sure to secure your data in an appropriate way in all our systems. We do this with all kinds of technical measures (e.g. antivirus, complex passwords, etc.), including the physical security of access to our office, but also with organizational measures.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to access your personal data on request and, if necessary, to amend and delete the data. In addition to the right of access, correction, and deletion, you may ask us to restrict the processing of personal data and it is possible to object if you disagree with the processing. Also, in some cases, it is possible to invoke the right to data portability.
In any event, you have the right to object the processing of personal data for marketing purposes that is based on legitimate interest.
If you have any objection, you can contact the relevant supervisory authority which is Croatian Personal Data Protection Agency (“Agencija za zaštitu osobnih podataka” – AZOP) for the Republic of Croatia.
For any questions and requests, please contact us on email@example.com