With ever-increasing digitalization, hotels are expected to be continuously evolving to keep up with the modern traveler’s needs and preferences. One of the most significant advancements in this area is the introduction of smart room systems, offering various functions from a single point of control:
- room access and digital keys (also known as mobile keys)
- temperature and AC management
- light control and presence detection
- housekeeping services
- and more.
Hoteza has made a step further on its mission to transform hospitality by enhancing guest experience through the integration with Adria Electronic systems, especially when it comes to self check-in solutions and digital keys.
Digital keys can increase your guest satisfaction thanks to the numerous benefits they offer:
- Convenience. Gone are the days of messing with physical key cards or worrying about losing them. With a digital key right on their mobile phone, guests can unlock their rooms with a simple tap of a finger.
- Eco-friendly, contactless experience. Digital keys enable a contactless check-in and room access, and eliminate the need for physical keys or cards, supporting your sustainability efforts.
- Hygiene. Room access and available controls are managed on the guest’s own device, reducing the risk of spreading potential pathogens.
Not only guests, but your hotel too can benefit from implementing a digital key solution:
- Enhanced guest satisfaction. We mentioned this above, but we really believe that happy guests are more likely to return and leave positive reviews. Queues at the reception desk often result in nervousness and frustration, and by offering them the option to do it all themselves, you save them precious time which leads to a better overall experience.
- Streamlined operations. Integrating digital keys can streamline the check-in process, freeing up staff to focus on more personalized guest interactions. This then leads to cost savings and increased operational efficiency.
- Enhanced security. Digital keys offer a higher level of security as they can be easily deactivated if lost or stolen. This reduces the risk of unauthorized access to hotel rooms.
- Data insights: The integration allows hoteliers to gather data on guest behavior and preferences. This information can be invaluable for tailoring services and marketing strategies to specific guest segments.
- Competitive edge: Hotels that offer digital key services are seen as more modern and technologically advanced. This can give a significant competitive advantage in the crowded hospitality market.
How does the digital key work?
ADRIA Digital Key enables door opening with a mobile device. The mobile application uses a digital version of the created card.
The function can be used in two ways:
- as a standalone application, where the card is converted into a digital key via QR code
- as part of a larger application where delivery and use are taken care of by that other application.
ADRIA Smart Room can be connected to electronic locks in hotels with such standards, both at the room and the server level.
About Adria Electronic’s Smart Room System
ADRIA Smart Room is a recognizable system for room and shared space management and control, developed by Adria Electronic. It can be used in hotels, resorts, camping sites, homes, and public institutions. More than 900 properties in 12 countries benefit from the ADRIA Smart Room system, operating 90.000 accommodation units.
Match convenience and safety for guests with enhanced operational efficiency, and increase your guests‘ satisfaction.
Book a demo with Hoteza today.